Tom Gates: Top of the Class (Nearly)
The ninth book in the bestselling series, from the brilliantly
talented Liz Pichon.
TIPS FOR BEING TOP OF THE CLASS
(Sadly…I did NONE of these things.)
1. Stay awake in lessons (it helps.)
2. Don’t draw HILARIOUS pictures of your teachers.
3. AVOID the class bully to stay out of trouble.
4. Don’t let Mum and Dad write ANYTHING in your school planner.
5. Don’t let your grumpy sister Delia BOSS you around. (Technically
not a school issue – but still important.)
I’m TRYING to get voted onto the school council as well –
but thanks to the ABOVE list it’s not exactly going to plan.
ABOUT THE SERIES:
Written in diary form
Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of
The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was the winner of
the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves
Love Tom Gates? Don’t miss Liz Pichon’s spectacular
Shoe Wars, a laugh-out-loud, gadget-packed adventure!
Book experts at your service
What are you looking for?