The Times Comprehensive Atlas of the World
Delight in the world’s most authoritative atlas – a unique and timeless gift for all occasions.
Beautifully re-designed, the 15th edition of the world’s most authoritative atlas has been extensively up-dated.
Detailing our world as it is today, it includes more than 200,000 place names. At 45 cm high, this impressive large scale atlas will become a treasured possession.
It is a benchmark of cartographic excellence, trusted by governments, media and international organisations as well as being a trusted reference source for households across the country.
Updates carried out for the 2021 reprint include;
* Country name changes – Eswatini (formerly Swaziland) and North Macedonia (formerly Macedonia)
* Administrative structures in India and UK
* Changes to capital cities in Burundi, Kazakhstan, Chile, and Chad
* New motorways in Russia and Turkey, railways in Kazakhstan and roads in UK
* Aral Sea outline, Everest height, sea ice extents and Antarctica research stations/bases all updated
Produced in a quality finish the world atlas comes in a protective slipcase.
'No household that is curious about the world in which we live can afford to be without it' - Sir Max Hastings 'The Greatest Book on Earth' - Sir Ranulph Fiennes 'A total adventure' - Jon Snow
Book experts at your service
What are you looking for?