I Feel Bad About My Neck
‘So bold and so vulnerable at the same time. I don’t know how she did it’ – Phoebe Waller-Bridge
Now with an introduction from Dolly Alderton, author of Everything I Know About Love, revealing how a new generation of women can take inspiration from Nora’s sharp wit and wisdom about life.
* Never marry a man you wouldn’t want to be divorced from.
* If the shoe doesn’t fit in the shoe store, it’s never going to fit.
* When your children are teenagers, it’s important to have a dog so that someone in the house is happy to see you.
* If only one third of your clothes are mistakes, you’re ahead of the game.
* Anything you think is wrong with your body at the age of thirty-five you will be nostalgic for by the age of forty-five.
‘I give this as a present more than other book. I buy it for people so often that I’ve been known to give girlfriends two copies, one birthday after another’ – Dolly Alderton
‘I am only one of millions of women who will miss Nora’s voice’ Lena Dunham
‘Oh how I loved Nora Ephron’ Nigella Lawson
‘Funny, knowing and smart’ India Knight
‘The book that most influenced me’ Lily Allen
‘Nora’s exacting, precise, didactic, tried-and-tested, sophisticated-woman-wearing-all-black wisdom is a comfort and a relief’ Dolly Alderton
So bold and so vulnerable at the same time. I don't know how she did it. * PHOEBE WALLER-BRIDGE, Vogue * The book that most influenced me... It triggered me to write my own book, and ask myself questions about who I was, what kind of woman I am and how the world had shaped me. * LILY ALLEN, Guardian *
Book experts at your service
What are you looking for?