DK Eyewitness Top 10 Barcelona
Located on the shores of the Mediterranean, Barcelona boasts grandiose architecture, cutting-edge design, molecular gastronomy and medieval squares. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel guide ensures you’ll find your way around Barcelona with absolute ease.
Our updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Barcelona into helpful lists of ten – from our own selected highlights to the best museums and galleries, parks and beaches, places to eat, shops and, of course, Modernista buildings.
– Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
– Detailed Top 10 lists of Barcelona’s must-sees, including comprehensive descriptions of Sagrada Familia, La Rambla, Barcelona Cathedral, Museu d’Art Contemporani and Centre de Cultura Contemporania, Museu Nacional d’Arte de Catalunya, Parc Guell, La Pedrera, Fundacio Joan Miro, Museu Picasso and Palau de la Musica Catalana
– Barcelona’s most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, eating out, and sightseeing
– Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip – including family activities and things to do for free
– A laminated pull-out map of Barcelona, plus five full-colour area maps
– Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
– A lightweight format perfect for your pocket or bag when you’re on the move
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK’s favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Spain’s culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Spain.
Book experts at your service
What are you looking for?