DK Eyewitness Road Trips France
Take your time with Road Trips France and discover 24 leisurely drives through the country’s beautiful towns and stunning landscapes.
Driving through France is the perfect way to appreciate its amazing diversity – craggy mountains and wild coastlines, tranquil valleys and ancient hilltop villages. Packed with practical information, detailed maps and inspiring ideas, the driving tours in Road Trips France will lead you to the unhurried pleasures of rural France.
Inside Road Trips France:
– 24 easy-to-follow scenic driving tours, each lasting one to five days
– A laminated pull-out road map of France helps you navigate with ease
– Information on the French rules of the road
– Postcodes for use with GPS, plus useful advice on road conditions, speed limits and parking
– Hotels, restaurants, shops and vineyards where you can savour superb local food and wine
– Best experiences along each route: get active on walks, boat trips, bike rides and hikes; or discover fine art and architecture through the ages.
Looking for a comprehensive guide to the whole of France? Try our DK Eyewitness France.
About DK Eyewitness: Our Road Trips take the work out of planning a driving tour, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your journey. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.
Book experts at your service
What are you looking for?