Collins World Atlas: Reference Edition
A beautiful gift for the adventurers in your family.
A new, fully updated edition of this popular atlas in the Collins world atlas range. Designed in the distinctive Collins style, it is the ideal reference atlas for school, home and business use.
Explore our planet;
* Highly detailed, updated regional and world-wide mapping
* Wide range of topical issues covered including natural disasters, population, climate and the environment
* Key country statistics allow comparisons of their state of development and an understanding of today’s world
* Thousands of facts and statistics including world and continental ranking tables
* Discover more than 56,000 places
Mapping updates include;
* Country name changes – Czechia (formerly Czech Republic),Eswatini (formerly Swaziland) and North Macedonia (formerly Macedonia)
* Extensive place name changes in New Zealand, Myanmar and Ukraine
* Changes to capital cities in Burundi, Chad, Eswatini, Kazakhstan and Kiribati
* Railways in France, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan. Motorways in UK and Ireland
* New rail and road bridge across Kerch Strait
* Everest height updated to 8,849m / 29,032ft
Paperback version available ISBN 978-0-00-837432-7
"Collins remains the pacesetter in the world atlas stakes." The Bookseller
Book experts at your service
What are you looking for?