Children’s Writers’ & Artists’ Yearbook 2020
Out of stock
Foreword by William Sutcliffe, author of Are you Experienced?, New Boy and We See Everything
The indispensable guide to writing for children and young adults, this Yearbook provides inspirational articles from successful writers and illustrators, as well as practical advice on who to contact across the media and how to get published.
New articles for the 2020 edition include:
– Davinia Andrew-Lynch A message for under-represented writers: We Want You
– Clementine Beauvais Writing and translating children’s fiction
– Holly Bourne Dealing with tough issues in YA fiction
– Natasha Farrant Writing about love and loss for children
– Kiran Millwood Hargrave Writing magic into fiction
– Salvatore Rubbino The craft of the illustrator
– Deirdre Sullivan Reinventing old stories for new readers
A goldmine of invaluable information. * Francesca Simon * Consult the excellent Children's Writers' & Artists' Yearbook and get going! * Jacqueline Wilson * . . . absolutely essential. If it was a person, it would be your most knowledgeable and trusted confidant. * Andy Stanton *
Book experts at your service
What are you looking for?