Up from the deep
A list of books not to read in the bath. Fiction and non-fiction rub shoulders and often, when it comes to the watery depths, it’s tough to know which side of the line you’re on. Just like the Essex marsh community in Sarah Perry’s novel, when you read Caspar Henderson’s “Book of Barely Imagined Beings” or look at the images in “Creatures of the Deep”, you’ll want to believe they can’t be real.
All books on this list
If you order this book list or item from it, we will ship them as soon as possible once it is safe and responsible for us to resume shipping.
- Diving BellesLucy Wood£8.99
- The Book of Barely Imagined BeingsCaspar Henderson, Golbanou Moghaddas£10.99
- Creatures of the DeepErich Hoyt£25.00
- The Soul of an OctopusSy Montgomery£8.99
- Other MindsPeter Godfrey-Smith£20.00
- KrakenChina Mieville£8.99
- The Essex SerpentSarah Perry£8.99
- Jim Curious: A Voyage to the Heart of the Sea in 3-D VisionMatthias Picard£11.99