Talking to Book People About Books (and Other Stuff): Series 2 Episode 5 with Cressida Cowell
Welcome to a brand new series of “Talking to Book People about Books (and Other Stuff)” in which we chat to author friends old and new, and other bookish folk too, about how they’ve been getting on in this oddball 2020 world, how isolation and the easing of lockdown has affected their reading and writing and, frankly, about anything else that crops up.
In Episode 5 we chat with Cressida Cowell all about books having a life of their own, the importance of reading aloud to kids, and her drawing process.
All books on this list
- How to Train Your DragonCressida Cowell£6.99
- The Wizards of OnceCressida Cowell£6.99
- The Wizards of Once: Never and ForeverCressida Cowell£12.99
- The Golden RuleAmanda Craig£16.99
- Our Mutual FriendCharles Dickens, Nick Hornby£8.99
- One Two Three Four: The Beatles in TimeCraig Brown£20.00
- Girl, Woman, OtherBernardine Evaristo£8.99
- The OverstoryRichard Powers£8.99