Love is a many-splendored thing
In honour of Valentine’s Day, we’ve put together a selection of our recommended reads, which celebrate love in all its many glorious forms. From a relationship between a human and a spaceship’s AI to a love triangle featuring Pol Pot; from the enigmatic world of online dating to a passionate story of forbidden love set in the murky back alleys of 19th Century London: there’s not an ounce of slushy, make-you-cringe-love in this list. But there is plenty of evidence of love’s power to conquer all!
All books on this list
If you order this book list or item from it, we will ship them as soon as possible once it is safe and responsible for us to resume shipping.
- Villa AmericaLiza Klaussmann£7.99
- The Erotic Potential of My WifeDavid Foenkinos, Yasmine Gaspard£7.99
- The Wicked ComethLaura Carlin£12.99
- Whatever Happened to Interracial Love?Kathleen Collins£8.99
- What Belongs to YouGarth Greenwell£7.99
- Love VirtuallyKatharina Bielenberg, Jamie Bulloch, Daniel Glattauer, Katharina Bielenberg£8.99
- Song for an Approaching StormPeter Froberg Idling, Kharbine Tapabor, Peter Graves£8.99
- All This Will be LostBrian Payton£7.99
- The Book of Strange New ThingsMichel Faber£8.99
- A Closed and Common OrbitBecky Chambers£7.99