Let’s Go Dragon Hunting…
So I guess it’s time to admit that I love Dungeons & Dragons. This glorious pastime has served me wonderfully over the last few years, and as it grows in popularity I couldn’t be happier to bring some of these awesome books to Mr B’s. For anyone looking to dip their toe, the Starter Box is a great way in and a simple way to kick things off with a fun adventure straight from the box. If you’re hooked, then the core rule books are your next port of call – the Player’s Handbook is a must, or the Dungeon Master’s guide depending on who will be running your games.
After that, the choice is yours. Adventure awaits!
All books on this list
- Dungeons & Dragons Player’s Handbook (Dungeons & Dragons Core Rulebooks)Wizards of the Coast£41.99
- Dungeon Master’s Guide (Dungeons & Dragons Core Rulebooks)Wizards of the Coast£41.99
- Monster Manual: A Dungeons & Dragons Core RulebookWizards of the Coast£41.99
- Volo’s Guide To Monsters£41.99
- Xanathar’s Guide to EverythingWizards RPG Team£38.99
- D&D Mordenkainen’s Tome of FoesWizards RPG Team£38.99
- Sword Coast Adventurer’s GuideWizards RPG Team£33.99
- Tyranny of Dragons: Hoard of the Dragon Queen Adventure (D&D Adventure)Wizards of the Coast£24.99
- Dungeons & Dragons: Tyranny of Dragons the Rise of Tiamat (D&D Adventure)Wizards of the Coast£24.99
- Out of the AbyssWizards RPG Team, Christopher Perkins£41.99
- Storm King’s ThunderWizards RPG Team£38.99
- Waterdeep: Dragon HeistWizards RPG Team£38.99