Rhymes and rhythms for young ears
There is perhaps no greater joy for a parent than watching a really young child’s eyes glaze over in bewilderment at the rat-a-tat rhythms of a great book showcasing the fun that can he had with words. “Pittery-pattery-skittery-scattery, zip round the corner came Zachary Quack”. “If you like to go bump bump, just jump on the hump of the wump of Gump”. A world where a grown-up might repeatedly utter phrases like these is a world of endless possibility and fun for any child first connecting with language.
All books on this list
If you order this book list or item from it, we will ship them as soon as possible once it is safe and responsible for us to resume shipping.
- Hairy Maclary and Zachary QuackLynley Dodd£6.99
- Little Blue TruckAlice Schertle, Jill McElmurry£6.99
- One Ted Falls Out of BedJulia Donaldson, Anna Currey£6.99
- Each Peach Pear PlumJanet Ahlberg, Allan Ahlberg, Janet Ahlberg£6.99
- Hippos Go Berserk!Sandra Boynton, Sandra Boynton£4.99
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue FishDr. Seuss£6.99
- Blown AwayRob Biddulph£6.99
- The Smartest Giant in TownJulia Donaldson, Axel Scheffler£6.99