UPDATE – THE APPLICATION PERIOD HAS NOW CLOSED. IF YOU DID APPLY THEN PLEASE BEAR WITH US WHILST WE NOW REVIEW ALL THE APPLICATIONS AMIDST THIS BUSIEST OF BOOK-SELLING SEASONS!
As you may have heard Mr B’s is getting bigger, bolder and better in 2019. So we’ll be needing to add new passionate shop-floor booksellers to our team. Our new team-members will need to have:
- A love of books and the ability to talk about books naturally, and with enthusiasm, to our customers;
- A desire to continue to widen book-knowledge across a broad range of genres;
- A flair for customer service and a keen-ness to be part of a team that aims to offer impeccable customer care every single day;
- A genuine interest in high-street retail and in pursuing bookselling as a career; and
- A love of new challenges, a climate of fresh ideas and innovation and hectic achievement-filled days.
One of our new recruits will also have either experience in children’s bookselling or a strong passion for reading and recommending children’s books across all age-ranges.
We are seeking candidates for both full-time and part-time bookselling roles. Salaries will be dependent upon experience but will be competitive for the industry. All roles will involve some weekend working and will be primarily shop-floor based. Candidates will need to be available to commence work by February 2019 and interviews will begin in December 2018.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com along with a short explanation of why you think you’d be a great fit for Mr B’s and a review (no more than 100 words) of a book you’ve read during 2018.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION BY MIDNIGHT ON SUNDAY 9TH DECEMBER 2018.