Indie Publisher of the Day: September Publishing
We’re very conscious that, whilst this splintered world we’re living in threatens and challenges ALL of the businesses in our bookish eco-system, many of the indie publishers we love so much (and their authors) will be finding it particularly tough without shop-floors like ours open to display their books.
So, each day for the forseeable future, we’re going to post a list featuring one of our favourite independent publishers with a mix of some of their latest titles that might not be getting the attention they deserve and some of what we regard as their “greatest hits”!
Today we’re featuring September Publishing, known for their eccentric and colourful non-fiction titles that introduce readers to new worlds, perspectives and wonders.
All books on this list
- Rock Pool: Extraordinary Encounters Between the TidesHeather Buttivant£9.99
- Great British Railways: 50 Things to See and DoVicki Pipe, Geoff Marshall£8.99
- Barefoot at the LakeBruce Fogle, Ben Fogle£9.99
- A Passion For ChinaMolly Hatch£14.99
- Cat WomenAlice Maddicott£12.99
- Europe’s Best BakeriesSarah Guy£16.99
- Vintage Geek: The Quiz BookMarshall Julius£12.99
- Creative Inspiration: Vincent Van GoghVincent Van Gogh£10.99