Indie Publisher of the Day: Fairlight Books
We’re very conscious that, whilst this splintered world we’re living in threatens and challenges ALL of the businesses in our bookish eco-system, many of the indie publishers we love so much (and their authors) will be finding it particularly tough without shop-floors like ours open to display their books.
So, each day for the forseeable future, we’re going to post a list featuring one of our favourite independent publishers with a mix of some of their latest titles that might not be getting the attention they deserve and some of what we regard as their “greatest hits”!
Today we are looking at ‘Fairlight Books’ from Oxford. For them its about promoting and celebrating excellent quality literary fiction. They have featured in our Christmas Catalogue two years running, definitely one to keep an eye on!
All books on this list
- A Matter of InterpretationElizabeth Mac Donald£8.99
- How to Sleep: A Natural MethodLucinda Ford£7.99
- The Prince of MirrorsAlan Robert Clark£8.99
- Bottled GoodsSophie van Llewyn£7.99
- Milton in PurgatoryEdward Vass£7.99
- Minutes from the Miracle CityOmar Sabbagh£7.99
- Atlantic WindsWilliam Prendiville
- The Tale of Senyor RodriguezLou Gilmond£8.99